RAVENOUS (Part 1)

I had two slices of supervalu beef Wellington with Bombay potatoes and pepper sauce. It was savage but was not photogenic

2 Likes

Too late @iron_mike?

2 Likes

Slice her up there Sur, and let’s have a look. Is that one of them copper pans?

No, it’s one of them copper stone things you see everywhere. Just after I got it I had to cook a steak for an old pal, mentor, acquaintance. The lunatic had to have the pan as hot as possible and the steak burned to a cinder…he warped the pan in the process…I’d have killed anyone else

It’s resting…

1 Like

That’s what I meant. So what’s the craic with them? Always thought steak had to hit a very hot pan?

jesus

They’re fine…it’s an induction hob…gets plenty hot enough as the yanks would say.

Ah yes. Been looking at them. They heat quick.

Here you go…

thats disgusting

1 Like

I’d ate the most of that. Bit too much unrendered fat for my liking but each to his own. A nice glass of red with it. Enjoy.

Had you 10 spuds with that like @Batigol

You’re askin the wrong person, mate

Palestipinne

These lads arrived at the door yesterday morning. Was it wrong that I had butter with every one regardless if it was cheese + chorizo or Oreo flavour.

3 Likes

Limericks best pizza, probably rivals anything in the country, from D’oh

4 Likes

That crust looks top notch

Tacos again

3 Likes

barbecue this afternoon there
she made the pittas, houmous, a dip thingy with tomatoe , olive oil, parsley, coriander and some mad load of other things, she also baked some eggplant with some filling of cheese , chopped onion and some other load of spices and vegetables.
I did the lamb chops, bowl of pasta for the kids and the few who called in…

I also then lowered the blade and fucked a load of cocktail sausages on the thing…sacrilege one could say.kids were delighted… fired in a load of Jack and coke afterwards and listened to Leicester and United on talksport with a box of Marlboro

what a day

10 Likes