Savage.

8 Likes

What’s that?

The emperor of Japan spice box

About €18

I’d ate that.

That’s a lovely tablecloth

What’s all this? Looks savage.

Is that Pomegranate with spuds and deepfried prawns and spring onion on the left ?? Don’t think I’ve seen that before

I forget exactly what was in it
It was from Pratai at the Marina market

Fresh cut chips topped with scampi, pomegranate, sweet pickles, and a spicy sauce, superb but too much for 1.
Pork shoulder bao bun on the side

Your head would be wreckedvtrying to decide what to get down there, far too much choice

3 Likes

Every stall is better than the last. It is some spot

Scampi looks top

We’d tip over regularly… It was temporary stalls for a long time… They’ve managed to get a lot permanently there now into built units but a few of their bigger sellers pulled out as they didn’t want to pay for a permanent spot…I wonder did @TreatyStones catch it between changes … The queues do my head in.

1 Like

The queues dictate what I get. Its all fresh cooked so you could be waiting 20/30 minutes for the grub.

My kids are accidental foodies, our own fault obviously. They wouldn’t eat a chicken nugget but they’ll have smoked peri peri wings, won’t eat a sausage but will eat a 72 hour slow cooked pork shoulder in a Korean bun, jokeshop really.
So we had food from 6 different stalls today, everything was very good, excellent actually

New Italian place does lovely Cannoli… He only does chocolate and pistachios there, not the real ricotta ones , he only has them in his shop in Magazine road but the pistachio ones are unreal.

5 Likes

13 Likes

I must pay it a visit

A nice bit of rib eye reversed seared with roasted carrots, broccoli crumble and rayu and honey roasted carrots to start the new year.

14 Likes