RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Wait now, when did I abuse him?

1 Like

The cork boys are bullying again. Doesn’t take long for the PMs to go out

You’re always at it

1 Like

Find some posts where I abused him in the manner you’ve suggested. I’ll wait.

Funny Face Lol GIF

You know yourself what you’re at. Same as the other fella

2 Likes

I accept your defeat again.

You’ve never abused me in that manner, you’re nothing but a sneaky cunt, always looking for a way to get under my skin, support anybody who has a negative thing to say, passive aggressive posts scores of times a week,
I’ll be straight up so you don’t need to read between the lines, you’re a cunt and nothing but, and you know I love gnome you 364 days of the year so you’ve free rein,
Now go fuck your self and take that snivelling ray with you, you won’t be able to get his nose down from your hole anyway :+1:

1 Like

Have it, a very good result

What is a love gnome, some sort of weird sex toy? Is it a name you give to your penis?

I’d have preferred you backed up your accusation tbh. It was designed to create a pile on

That is a strange typo, I’ll grant you that

1 Like

You’re in a strange place truth be told

I don’t really care what you prefer. Both of ye have been at that shit for years with multiple posters. Pathetic shit

Go read your own posts

You’re the one who came in and made the accusation and won’t back it up, it’s poor behaviour. I’d prefer not be put in the same category as his abusive hate filled posts.

Poor you

Poor you condoning such hate and bile.

I’m done now. Fair play to you @backinatracksuit for calling them out.

Nothing will change of course

2 Likes

It’s strange to back up such poor manners. Disappointing behaviour, a little surprising even.

Sorry mate, I got sidetracked

That’s not a slippy tape, it has the texture of masking tape but a better stick, don’t know much about tape,
Didn’t ever give it much thought before today

1 Like