RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Its too easy sure but you have to take stock every now and then…

Before heading out last night I glanced at the brown loafers on the shelf (cc @Horsebox) and I said fuck it, you’re better than that KP… I glanced up to the top shelf there sat a pair a black leather shoes I hadn’t seen yet alone wore in ages. I took them down, gave them a rub of a cloth to take away the dust, the heels a little worn but still in great nick. I got the shine box out and gave them a good polishing… very therapeutic, lovely slow circular strokes of polish, let it sit for a few mins and then some frantic buffing strokes to bring out the shine. Fuck me they looked fantastic. I clip clopped into Kinvara with a fresh pep in my step.

16 Likes

Is @Horsebox still a brown loafer supporter? What age is he now?

Early 50’s I spose.

2 Likes

We go again

13 Likes

White sauce & garlic potatoes…… :face_vomiting:

It’s a real Christmas leftovers and whatever was in the freezer job. Put Prosecco in the sauce.

3 Likes

Parsley sauce.

Parents wedding knife from 1978. Perfect order. If it’s still good, it’s good.

4 Likes

9 Likes

I got rid of the last of the beef and veg in a curry tonight. It was absolutely delicious

South African workmate brought in homemade Biltong into work today. That is food of the gods! Him and another saffer said it’s hard to get good biltong in Ireland.

I’m not a fan of rare beef am a medium/well done man myself each to their own etc

1 Like

Was the same. Needs to be left rest properly to attempt it medium / rare

Well done? Shur the taste is completely gone out if it… There’s no point atin beef beyond medium rare.

4 Likes

If you like the taste of blood that is… i prefer cooked meat myself

1 Like

You’ve never gone down on a bird when time of the month?

1 Like

I have but as a choice i wouldn’t ate it for dinner

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Taste likes coins a man once said.

11 Likes

Like getting hit with a bag of nickel

2 Likes