RAVENOUS (Part 1)

A covid time warp pal. Never bothered my hole resetting camera time but sure if you’re explaining you’re losing :wink:

2 Likes

Fine calf

1 Like

@carryharry thinks he’s Earl Warren

That is a truly outstanding post. Lounge food in Europe in general seems to have gone to pot. A few pastry things out of the freezer, bad coffee and cheap reconstituted orange juice is about the height of it, and surrounded by folk with fattoos who are intent on drinking their thirty quids worth at 6 am.
McDonalds do good porridge.
I generally don’t bother with the lounge if there’s any space somewhere else. (in the god awful shithole that is Manchester airport, there generally isn’t though)

What pass do you have, every Tom Dick and Harry has priority pass these days, i wouldn’t even go into one of them, you might as well be in witherspoons

1 Like

12 Likes

Its not easy lads…

10 Likes

The Marina market is a great spot.

7 Likes

Eggs look delicious. Haven’t had a fried one in ages.

2 Likes

It is indeed, something for absolutely everyone, I’ve yet to experience it on a match day

What do you have there anyway, wedgies and a chicken and cheese roll is what it looks like

1 Like

It’s unreal. I had a steak with bably potatoes and ciabatta and chimmichurri from the Argentinian grill place. I want all our Munster championship matches played in pairc ui chaoimh from now hereonin.

1 Like

Had you no sausages?

Been going there for ages. Their prices have rocketed as they’ve become more popular but their range is unreal. They deliver nationally too

Get the bags of dumplings for the air fryer.

3 Likes

As a general rule those Asian shops are great. The one on Drury St is great, as is the one at Jervis LUAS stop and the one beside the Vietnamese restaurant on Parnell Street. Instructive in the matter of what we don’t eat as much as anything else (chicken feet for example) and the only places to buy spices.

1 Like

Yeah the gyozo dumplings out of the freezer are class.

Yeah and they’ve as extensive a range of them in this place as I’ve seen. Shanghai dumplings unreal too

1 Like

Nice bit of lamb earlier.

5 Likes

Looks good. Presume there was more spuds though?