RAVENOUS (Part 2)

Only a 4yr wait. The almighty M&L.

14 Likes

I’ll hazard a guess at;

Green beans with chili
Sichuan beef
Peppercorn chicken?

Your mother must have done a haute cuisine night course in the Tech.

5 Likes

A fucking ape.

Green beans with chilli
Beef with hot and spicy taste
Salted spicy squid.

My vegetarian brother who lived in Beijing ordered an aubergine dish and it turned out to be not what he was expecting, and it wasn’t worth a photo.

Those beans in M&L, they’re probably my favorite dish of all time, anywhere.

5 Likes

My mother used to call the spuds poppies when we were kids. Years since I heard the phrase

2 Likes

We used to call them poppies as well, I still do sometimes, my kids would use it ironically

1 Like

They’re unrayle- I’d ayte them 7 days a week

1 Like

6 Likes

Where in the sweet fuck is the chilli supposed to be in the green bean dish, I can see exactly one.

My presumption is that they swam in a sea of the things before they landed on my plate.

1 Like

Merry christmas lads.

Labrador and Springer spaniel?

14 Likes

Lot of lotus root there. What else is in it?

1 Like

Pork ribs, dried scallops, goji berries and peanuts. Might add winter melon and carrot next time. Could also add red dates. I used this recipe, came out lovely.

3 Likes

Dipped over to Batam via ferry for a couple of days. Good to excuse to eat extremely unhealthy Indonesian food.

11 Likes

4 Likes

I did a turkey risotto this evening as a bit of research for myself. It had been a long while since i cooked one. It was delicious.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Dry aged burger from FXBs butcher shop. As nice a burger as I’ve had for a while. Recommended. The kids demolished them.

12 Likes