RAVENOUS (Part 2)

Nice little feed this evening.

Managed to snag a few more onion rings, a few extra chips from the child and some garlic mushrooms from the Mrs’ vegetarian platter. I’d say there’s still room for a bit of dessert.

15 Likes

They’re unreal - must get another order in

1 Like

Going tackling Christmas Dinner take 4 shortly.

1 Like

Snack this afternoon while the other chicken brines. Having a late dinner to try see in the New Year

Shows just how deep in the sea of middle age that this is where new years eve is at. Shur, how bad?

1 Like

Followed up with a lovely slice of white chocolate cheese cake with ice cream. I’d a little bit of the Mrs’ chocolate fudge cake as well. The little one refused the kids’ dessert when she heard they’d some Christmas pudding left. She made a fair go at it so I helped her finish that off. It was fierce rich. Fit. To. Calf.

1 Like

We go again

7 Likes

Was that in The Carrickdale?

It wasn’t. It was the Brake in Blackrock here.

I’ll probably be at Carrickdale during the week actually. I’ve to do a little beer run to Jonesborough, so I’ll bring the little wan and we will get a little hike in, followed by some scones at the Carrickdale. A little tradition of ours.

1 Like

That all looks👌

NYE dinner in

8 Likes

They do another sun-dried tomato and kale (I think it is) in the shop aswell. Unreal.

2 Likes

Bak kut teh New Year’s lunch here.

3 Likes

Will look good when it’s cooked

12 Likes

What’s not cooked mate?

Beef stew with broccoli and mash.

10 Likes

16 Likes

The meat is cooked to perfection

1 Like

Some ating. Hailan on Capel St. Seafood hotpot was sensational.

Serious value too with a good supper’s worth of grub coming with us

9 Likes

Some clown will be along soon to ask why there are peanuts in a dish.

In 2024 there’s not many people who won’t have had peanuts in their dinner mate

1 Like