RAVENOUS (Part 2)

…ah here have you never been to a Chinese restaurant before or something.

Very rare the Irish “chinese” ones serve it that way. Definitely the only one I’ve come across in Limerick doing it.

1 Like

Does it not say serves “3-4 people” on the top or bottom or somewhere. They usually have that at zhi char places over here.

Beef and chicken bunny chow. Lekker Foods, Thomastown.

1 Like

Looking forward to a roast lamb all wkd. Oven on at the start of the Limerick game. Out to the kitchen at HT time to put it on. Open it up and it’s fucking stink. Gone off!!! I’m fucking sickened. Fired the fucking thing into the wheelie bin at about 90 miles an hour. Missus is laughing her head off at me. Actually this should be in the seething thread.

6 Likes

What did you end up ating?

An very underwhelming Thai takeaway from Diep. Plus I think my dog ate a rib bone from it, which will either kill him or cost me a fortune to fetch out.

2 Likes

I bought a cheap shoulder of lamb yday…slathered it in garlic, harissa, paprika and rosemary…slow cooked it in white wine and soy sauce for 6 hours…roasted some veg and made flatbreads…pulled lamb kebabs with natural yoghurt and mint sauce on top…

Lovely stuff

11 Likes

Wives can be completely treacherous around important stuff like this.

10 Likes

M&L?

Biang Biang Noodles on Little Mary St off of Capel st. Had lovely dumplings as well.

2 Likes

Savage stuff.

Lovely - one for the lunchtime stroll

Exactly.

A Japanese/Korean donkeys bollocks.
Outstanding

2 Likes

I have a handy recipe here that’s very simple and fucking delicious. About 10 mins prep time

This served 2 adults/ two smallies.

3 chicken breasts coated in flour and into the frying pan and brown on both sides on medium heat.
When you’ve that on chop up 2 garlic cloves and a small jar of sun-dried tomatoes and fire into the chicken with two teaspoons of paprika and reduce heat.
In a separate pot add a pint of chicken stock, 250mls or there abouts of double cream (or tub of creme fraiche) and grate in a good whack of parmesan and some salt and pepper.

Once it bubbles, reduce heat and fire in the chicken and tomatoes mix and add a little squeeze of lemon.

Serve with rice.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 chicken breasts would barely fill one fully grown man.

1 Like

Double and triple the recipe as you see fit pal.