RAVENOUS (Part 2)

No mustard?

I’m being picky but love a lash of Coleman’s

1 Like

2 Likes

Jaysus they sell you a dream like that picture and then they serve ya something that resembles a car accident in a roll. Would still ate 3 or 4 of them in one sitting mind you.

5 Likes

Ohhhhhhh that sounds :ok_hand:

I’ve a poacher OTW

Ian Rush?

2 Likes

VG
Na
Roy of the rovers

There’s still a danger of getting a few scilps of the baton off a pair of baillifs in my hometown, if they catch someone at the narrow part of the river, with a net looking to feast on that glorious wild salmon. Poaching is a dangerous game. :egg:

1 Like

:blush:my grandfather then uncles farm was on the Feale river so plenty of it in my gang,
On the old man’s side in Blackrock they were all fishermen
So a bit of poaching always went on😉
Needs must.
Abs I’ve an old friend originally from Mallow living in Curraheen over 40 years who can actually tickle trout,
I was with him on several occasions down Murphys farm and witnessed him at it,
Until then I thought twas all bollox,
He learned his trade on the river Blackwater

2 Likes

Yes, lots of skills from our history that will be dying out soon. I come from fishing stock, small island folk, since uninhabited. The lure of electricity, running water and most importantly the young rowing arms to the mainland for supplies scooped up by emigration to Britain in the 60’s forced the hands of the elders. McGuinness used to do a bit of shooting practice in there, after the locals moved out.

2 Likes

This thread is fucking ruined with ye fucking cunts…

2 Likes

Pics of big plates/ containers of food please.

3 Likes

Shite talk :-1:

2 Likes

11 Likes

My favourite
Cheese, tomato fried onion omelette ,

10 Likes

Looks daycent :clap::clap:

Donal Skeehans chicken stew

12 Likes