Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Oh no mate, I don’t want you to get the wrong impression of me. I absolutely fucking hold grudges and I have a long memory.
I’m perfect for the role of adjudicator.

Fucksake — an adjudicator in the ravenous thread … you might as well close the fucking forum if that’s where we are at.

Confident lads will post up their grub and everyone will ridicule it - we dont need some fuckwit to tell us what’s what.

5 Likes

I don’t mate, just like I don’t need somebody to tell me whether or not I’ve seen a celebrity on the street, or noticed one has died.
This place is more than half mental,
But the ravenous thread needs direction, at the moment it’s all fry ups, oven chips and potato waffles still frozen in the middle, a google imaged gag getting a hape of praise was a bad development

1 Like

If you didn’t have fuckwits telling other fuckwits what’s what, there would be no TFK.

They are unofficial fuckwits - the lads want to appoint an official fuckwit.

Let’s recap here for a moment chaps.

This was the opening post in the ravenous thread and should always be borne in mind in discussing the tone of the thread.

8 Likes

He was some baysht. A few snowflakes here wouldn’t be fit to ate a full kit kat.

The problem with this thread has been the lack of proper feeds being aten.

1 Like

Correct.

Just had a sliced pear there for lunch… wrapped it in banana leaf over night which was soaked in avocado oil for 24hrs previous. Washed it down with skinny cucumber detox water… that will be now until tomorrow… i’m buzzing here.

Did you use any squid ink?

No — should I?

If you want to make it look black then yes.

There’s a few on here that will believe you just ate that…

1 Like

we dont need no one eyed simpletons over in Australia judging whether our dinners are a success or not.

1 Like

A nice light brunch.

6 Likes

vile

Feeding time at the Zoo as the man says

6 Likes

its the usual needy cunts like @Fitzy who want to make themselves seem important on the forum, I can tell you one thing, they won’t be taking over this thread

3 Likes

if @fisty thinks he is adjudicating this thread i will start shitting onto a dinner plate and posting it on here

9 Likes