Ravenous

In the past hour i’ve had a ham and cheese sandwich, a cup of tea, a full pizza, a mars bar and i’m now in the process of eating a kit-kat with my second cup of tea.

And i’d quite a large helping of Shepard’s pie for my dinner this evening.

Is this normal? :confused:

1 Like

Could you be pregnant?

What kind of pizza?

[quote=“The Dunph”]In the past hour i’ve had a ham and cheese sandwich, a cup of tea, a full pizza, a mars bar and i’m now in the process of eating a kit-kat with my second cup of tea.

And i’d quite a large helping of Shepard’s pie for my dinner this evening.

Is this normal? :confused:[/quote]

good man the dunph

I hope not…

Cheese and tomato. It was delicious Runt you should have seen it.

Move along now…

Thats pretty boring.

You wouldn’t eat a cheese and tomato pizza? That’s my favourite kind, nice and simple, no complications.

thats quite bland

i was a gifted pizza chef for 3 months in the US & i dont recall anyone ever ordering a plain pizza-

I’d eat one alright, but I would rather at least one topping with it. Pepperoni is fantastic.

All my pizzas must have anchovies. Can’t get enough of the salty critters.

Just a risotto with a bit of leftover chicken for me watching the match earlier, fucking starving now but too lazy to do anything about it, might have a bowl of Shreddies or something. Think I’ll invest in a pair of greasy sausage rolls in the morning.

Nice.

BTW, a bit unrelated, but this morning i tried these new miniature wheetabix with oats for my breakfast. Delicious.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Nice.

BTW, a bit unrelated, but this morning i tried these new miniature wheetabix with oats for my breakfast. Delicious.[/quote]

speaking of breakfast- if anyone fancies cooking up eggs benedict for themselves over the next few days i cant speak highly enough of Schwartz Classic Hollandaise Sauce

La di da…

Tried eggs benedict for the first time this morning in a little cafe on the Fulham Road - superb.

Just having a cold sausage sandwedge and a cup of tea now befor I head to the land of nod

What are eggs benedict?