Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

spending the wifes money you layabout, no shame

2 Likes

What???

Which bit?

Go Fuck yourself

You’re so pathetic that even in your made up life you’re working 50 weeks a year :joy: Get out and enjoy yourself a bit.

new plate too

you are on here every minute of the day when your wife is out working with about 5k posts in less than a year :joy: you could not actually make this up

1 Like

I’m heading out for some Thai food shortly, guys. Hopefully they have Chang beer on the premises.

1 Like

Are you going to Kaya Thai on O’Connell street?

:smile: You have me rumbled :sweat_smile:

Well done you. Finally realised there is no point making any effort as you always eat alone

No. A place in Douglas… But I was there two weeks ago and enjoyed it… I got the lamb redong (sic) and despite the gripes on here from @glasagusban, it was very nice.

Slightly overdone tri tip (sirloin tip) with Hasselbank potatoes. Would give a recipe for the potatoes but @Rocko would spend the next few months looking for a similar recipe to accuse me of plagiarizing. Suffice to say that all present agreed they were the best potato dish anyone had tasted.

9 Likes

Unreal

What’s that sitting on top of the meat?

Coincidentally @Rocko is the only other person iv ever heard mention hasslebank potatoes. Id to check what they were when he did

Fuck me he’ll be looking for royalty payments.

Sautéed sweet onions and mushrooms with a generous splash of brandy and the juice from the meat.

2 Likes

that sounds sensational, that meat looked a bit overcooked was the only thing I would say

Coincidentally that’s what I said myself

Rendang is Indonesian mate. Its gorgeous though, one of my favourite Asian foods. Very unhealthy like most Indonesian food.

You ruined the meat in fairness. I wouldn’t be posting up a picture of bad handiwork like that.