Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

We need pictures of this.

All in good time

2 Likes

today is my cheat day, jesus I have done the dog on it, I had half a cheese cake from waitrose at lunchtime aswell, having a bottle or porter now to wash down the pizza

Very tasty

2 Likes

get out of this thread

3 Likes

It’s a step down from your pizza alright

spiced beef and fuck knows what that mess was, ffs, we have standards here

Sorry pal I’ll throw up some boiled chicken and a head of broccoli there later on

you wouldn’t fry an egg ffs

Did you take all your xmas personal already ? Your v aggressive.

Wtf is that?

Vile looking thing

some weird cork shit, looks like a pumpkin with red cabbage in it or something

That’s too rare

I’m writing out the grocery list for tomorrow. Fuckin hell. It’s all a bit ridiculous.

This thread has gone to the dogs lately. Scrolling through dozens of posts of scutter and finally someone posts a picture of food, alas also scutter.

This is food lads. My first meal in Ireland since arriving, as yesterday was catching up on Guinness so no food necessary. Top spot this.

2 Likes

What are you doing in Limerick? Anyway, this is the ravenous thread, kid… I think we need a separate food thread to appease certain posters…this thread is about gorging yourself.

That looks like shit.

9 Likes

The gourmet chef is eating in a shopping center in castletroy :joy:

4 Likes

This thread evolved mate into semi gourmet fare, whether home cooked or eaten out, as more sophisticated posters started to participate. It’s started down the slippery slope to Supermacs again, sadly.

What am Indoing in Limerick? Eating and drinking pal. I made a stupendous Thai curry there in the afternoon and then fucked off drinking. It just fed 12 people there, and they were drooling over it.

1 Like