Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Lamb or pork?

Pork for this dish, pal…

Heat of 180.

1 Like

Sounds unreal.

Sounds lovely. If you can ever get your hands on organic reared pork, it’s a game changer.

The in-laws kill a few of their own pigs every year and we get various cuts dropped up to us every now and then…
I threw on a few for tea there that they dropped up earlier today… No marinade, nothing. They were magnificent, the kids go crazy for them. Alot of fat on them but the meat is proper brown, very unlike the white version you get in the shops.

2 Likes

It was, pal…savage flavour and you’ve basically a lovely gravy in the dish from the marinad that goes lovely over the spuds and veg…

.I’ve just convinced princess to fly up to the shop to get me an iceburger …what a night.

1 Like

A nice bit of brunch featuring two perfectly poached duck eggs

3 Likes

Do you eat that much processed meat regularly, pal?

Once a week or so I’d say.

I had a simple bowl of oats, honey, cinnamon and berries myself this am.

2 Likes

Ok. Please try and keep it at that.

I’d consume more during the week in Han or chorizo form but not in that quantity. By the way I had another rasher and sausage on top of what was on the plate in the picture.

That’s a great start to the day.

1 Like

Sounds very dry

It was porridge, pal.

It doesn’t matter a fuck. Breakfast is key and that’s a champions start.

1 Like

Those sausages look rank & the bacon overcooked. Shame on you, pal.

2 Likes

They were only ok and you’re probably right about the rashers but it was still lovely all the same.

Disgusting

1 Like

Bowl of Rice Krispies this morning, followed by a sliced of brown bread toasted with raspberry jam and a cup of tea.

Go eat a dominos you mad eejit