Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

that beef is raw in the middle ffs

3 Likes

thats a lovely looking cup of gravy

1 Like

its Pizza Hut, and it was unreal, on my 4th can of fosters now, half marathon in the morning, its my way of loading up on carbs

2 Likes

My three year old was drinking it from the cup a few minutes ago, she’s still bawling her eyes out now to get it back.

1 Like

Noel’s is the best beef in town and he’s sound out

He is indeed, all good lads in there, Noel did the butchering for me himself yesterday.

Beef Bourguignon

3 Likes

Nearly finished

1 Like

Baked potatoes are fantastic, couldn’t be easier to cook and they’re as good as a potato can get, I usually make extra as they hold very well and are great in an omelette.

2 Likes

There also great fried up on the pan with a splash of Worcestershire Sauce

Why didn’t you eat the skins @Fran, sure that’s the best bit of a baked potato.

3 Likes

The gentry types from Kilkenny never had much care for skins

1 Like

You got there before me Fagan, the tastiest part of the spud, especially when baked. What in the name of God is wrong with you @fran?

I’d ate them Fagan no problem, but I find them tough on the stomach

1 Like

No wonder he’s riddled with the Haemochromotosis.

Can everyone step back from their keyboard a moment and let my @fran alone… We all know potato skins upset his little tum tums.

7 Likes

He wouldn’t be spending half an hour on the toilet struggling to clean himself out if he got the fibre from those skins into him.

Thanks for understanding mate

1 Like

No problem, pal…

@Fagan_ODowd…had chops for tea …marinated them all day in vinegar, garlic, ginger, chilli powder and a little bit of sweetener… Add a drop of water over them before throwing them Into the oven in a dish, covered in tin foil, for an hour… The best chops you’ll ever have… Had roast spuds with them, covered with lemon zest and garlic.

1 Like