Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Yes, sourdough is the only bread I would even think of ateing

2 Likes

It’s rye?
The eggs look alright, I love a good egg, I’ve had eggs benedict twice this week, the waffles let the plate down though, some home fries would make that plate look good.
Nice table by the way, have you moved?

Feeding time at the zoo as the man says

8 Likes

@Horsebox I’ve spotted a negative to my lovely red pot, don’t put it down on raw wood :flushed:

When you gonna get round to that hob?

1 Like

:eek:

I’m suspicious. Can you put the pot back on the wood again and take another photo? I suspect it may be food residue under the lid that made that mark and you’re fishing for sympathy likes on the Internet.

1 Like

Jaysus, that’s grim. There’s lads in jail ateing better than you.

1 Like

I very much doubt prisoners are feasting on poached organic salmon and organic baked potato as part of a pesco vegitarian diet

7 Likes

It’s a gas hob about 8 years old, used three or four times a day, that’s wear and tear mate, hopefully yourself and princess will have reason to do as much damage to one in years to come, it’s clean enough.

July I suppose. :smile:

Neither do I, there’d be a fucking riot if they were served up that shite. A burnt spud and a poxy bit of fish :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I’d say it’s dirt too. I’ve pointed out before that that’s a filthy kitchen.

1 Like

Do you ride the wife on it?

2 Likes

Get fucked you sad cunt, that’s a mean spirited comment with fuck all to back it up.

4 Likes

Why would you have raw wood for a counter top?

When I get notified about this in 4 hours, I might take exception to your petulant tone

1 Like

Not a counter top.

Are you starting a fire with the leader there?

Picked a shitload of wild garlic here in Dunmore. Soaking it in salt water now to get all the dirt out of it. Will make a load of pesto out of it then.

5 Likes

Made 5 jars of lovely wild garlic pesto there