Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

It’s the dream sure

1 Like

Thanks for all the good wishes lads, just doing a nice cottage pie here with spinach and slow cooked meat and mince, perfect for the day that’s in it. Doesn’t look great but the stringy meat tastes a lot better than it looks. I’ll top it now and pop it in the oven in a while with a little bit of cheese.

5 Likes

Nice crust on this now.

1 Like

Would you ever think of cleaning that hob? Maybe in the summer when you have a couple of months off school?

5 Likes

Ah stop, he’s flat out cleaning that red pot.

3 Likes

:joy: Finally.
I’m trying to replace @Tassotti’s plate.
Poor attempt at a dig there @Fagan_ODowd that hob is spotless. :neutral_face:

I reckon you’re a red pot salesman. You’ve already had a few posters enquiring after it if I recall.

I’ve noticed a dark green hue off mine lately, it evokes a memory from the time I went ape on kale nutribullets

1 Like

I’m eating a pile of spinach and kale as well, a bumper harvest blanched and frozen. Have you tried spirulina at all, that’ll give you the green shits.

That was possibly me asking twice. I forget things.

Are they a cunt to clean, @backinatracksuit ?

yes, I have recently discovered it after reading Scott Jureks book and converting to pesco-vegetarianism

It’s a piece of piss to clean, I usually dump a kettle of water and a squeeze of fairy liquid in, then after a while give it a small scrub, it’s a mighty yoke, you won’t regret it mate, don’t accept any substitutes.

1 Like

Eat and Run his book is called, i have that book myself for all the use it did me. Nice reading though he is one hell of a motivated individual to do the challenges he does. Must be fair boring running 36hrs or more in a row not to mind the physical element of it. What i liked was there was great camaraderie between the ulta runners, his best mate Dusty was once his greatest rival in running. I recall Scott running in an ultra marathon in Greece during the night when a dog came out of a house and attacked him, he just kept going and won the race.

1 Like

Vegetarain brunch

2 Likes

It’s been said before, but you are some man to sort an egg out.

3 Likes

they are organic, I cycle 3 miles to get them, you can really notice the texture

Succulent is how they look… A word not really associated eggs.

What are the two things that look like a pair of clogs at the top of the plate?

1 Like

Looks like toasted sourdough bread. That plate looks fair tasty @Tassotti.

2 Likes

I hope it was because the food looks shite

2 Likes