Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

What makes up the other 50%?Breadcrumbs?

shite

Cat

1 Like

Any Scallops fans here?

Can’t look past them as a starter in Restaurants these days when I eat out.

2 Likes

Scallops are wonderful. Here’s a recipe to try at home.

Nogra Scallops
Slather some of @Fagan_ODowd’s pesto on the scallops (or a store bought pesto), and wrap with slices of Prosciutto or Serrano ham. Bake in a 175C oven for 15 min. Serve on a bed of rocket tossed with a balsamic vinegar vinaigrette.

5 Likes

Anything not sourced locally is a pile of chemicals with bacteria and hair, human skin thrown in

Who the fuck is eating frozen prawns around here?

You forgot plastic, high levels of plastic in prawns too.

The Irish prawns are the finest in the world, it’s a sin that we export so many and buy in (and pay a premium) those watery and rubbery old tiger prawns from Asia.

lolz

2 Likes

you’d want you head examined to ate “Chicken”

1 Like

this is a little thing I do now and again, I made up a little name for it, “A taste of Ireland” some days I go along and make a traditional Irish dish to give me a bit of comfort and to remind me of home, beef stew today, it was unreal, I get transported back into my gandmothers kitchen in the 1980’s

@mickee321

15 Likes

You’ve photographed that so beautifully, it reminds me of something you’d see in the National Gallery.

3 Likes

jesus that looks lovely
you need it sometimes allright
its’s best eaten in a neandethal type fashion as well, 100 miles an hour , slurping and panting, wipe the mouth clean then with the sleeve
you’d be bate after it i’d say

i often used to do this if i was homesick also, id listen to some music on youtube whilst drinking a load of cans
jesus, you’d be off in your own little world for a while,

4 Likes

I managed to get the seasoning absolutely spot on, I love when that happens, just the right amount of heat to compliment the ice cold milk, there really is nothing like it

Andyour kitchen is spotlessly clean. That’s very important.

5 Likes

Cleanliness begins at home as the old saying goes

homemade protein bars, I’ll get 16 out of that

@ChocolateMice

1 Like

Thats a lovely bit of tinfoil. You can take the man out of Tipp.

Tis easy keeping a tidy house when your own nappies are all you need to worry about and the home instead people take care of that.

10 Likes