Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

What ingredients did you use, mate?

Ooooooft

No slow dancing here

almonds, walnuts, oats, raisins, melted peanut butter and coconut oil, I shouldn’t have blitzed the nuts as much, I prefer a bit of bite in them, do you know that kind of way?

3 Likes

don’t talk to him like that you cur, @Fagan_ODowd is one of my role models around here, someone I look up to and who inspires me

1 Like

Cheers pal. I tend to ignore that kind of guff from your man. It’s the poor children in the classroom I feel sorry for, having to put up with those kind of snide remarks Day in day out.

No surprise that Rupert Rugby was first in with a like there.

I appreciate a nice bit of niggle. I knew the digs about the dirty cooker wouldn’t be let lie

Would you say he’s a Home Economics teacher?

It’s actually next to Godliness, as I’ve no doubt, you are aware.

I’d say he could be.

If a man’s life can be gleaned from his plates and it can I would nearly suggest @Tassotti has a bird on the go and she bought him some new plates to replace the mental institution dinner ware he was using

4 Likes

Or a bloke

1 Like

Vile comment

2 Likes

Huh?

Throw up a picture of today’s effort. [quote=“Tassotti, post:3437, topic:22211, full:true”]

[/quote]

It sad about those remains found in Galway today, however twisted their logic was those nuns honestly though they were doing what they did for god and I’ve now doubt to save face for single mothers In a children only born inside of marriage culture.
What’s worse though is the fool acting going on in this thread with lads blowing and bluffing about boiling a few spuds. Humanity is fucked.

11 Likes

Unreal presentation as always.

1 Like

this is one of those steaks you never want to end