Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Nice polite lad?! Go away out of that, you cunt.

You’d love if I’d retaliate now and call you a fat cunt or something. But I won’t because you’re a nice guy.

1 Like

I’ve given that a like.

1 Like

He’s a harmless chap… probably the worst thing someone could say about you, but he’s not the problem really… It’ the unimaginative dipshits in Montrose feeling the need to have an Irish Jamie Oliver on the airwaves that’s the problem.

It’s always the same deal really, copy the Brits with a much weaker product… that’s hardly Donal’s fault.

A bit like @Horsebox. A grand lad

1 Like

Harmless fella.

2 Likes

No bad in him at all.

3 Likes

An innocent old crater, god help us.

3 Likes

An auld dote really

2 Likes

Yea, I’ll try the fresh tomatoe at some stage but the tinned is handier with the kids

:grinning: bastards

1 Like

He’s a godhelpus but none the worse for it

If they’re like mine they’ll prefer the fresh tomato version, it’s got a more delicate flavour, takes a bit more work but it’s probably a bit healthier as well (maybe)

@glasagusban I often add a jar of chargrilled peppers as well.

Donal has effortlessly taken the reins on Saturday Kitchen on a number of occasions, he has what it takes to make it his own on a full time basis, filling the gigantic shoes of James Martin, he has a great way about him in front of the camera

1 Like

His recipes are far better than Jamie Olivers

2 Likes

Jamie Oliver makes things complicated when they shouldn’t be

1 Like

Made 3 big jars of wild garlic pesto there. Got the wild garlic in the Protestant cemetery up in Dunmore

2 Likes

What else goes into wild garlic pesto? Would you just spread it on a bit of bread or is it for add8ng flavour to other dishes

All this chub a lub a lub and licking his hands disgusts me

2 Likes

home made pesto is simply unreal, I can’t ate pasta now without it

1 Like