Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Yes, it is… but a man of your age needs to watch how much he uses.

Two home made burgers, with tomatoes, avocado, onion, three rashers, cheese, and two fried eggs, in toasted sourdough for buns, and a side of sweet potato fries and salsa.

That looks horrible.

2 Likes

I think your house is on fire, mate.

13 Likes

Don’t be silly. He’s at a sauna.

5 Likes

Still though, that shit looks like it’d survive a nuclear blast, so it should outlast the fire.

That all sounded lovely until the sweet potato - I just dont get the attraction with sweet potatoes - princess is always gowling around with them - they bring nothing to the party.

3 Likes

Clean your phone screen

I wouldn’t give that to the dog.

Blood Sausage?

Hard to get on the high street?

1 Like

Stewed rhubarb and custard there for the dessert. Old school. Unreal.

6 Likes

Lovely stuff. If you have any left over have it in porridge for the breakfast, stewed rhubarb in porridge is unreal.

Had baked rhubarb and yoghurt for the breakfast yesterday. Plant is fucking thriving and the only way to stop it taking over the garden is to eat it.

4 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd, the wild garlic has arrived on the west coast, and has already found its way into a very tasty pesto.

7 Likes

Looks like a vegan’s shite (I’m presuming as I’ve never seen one)

1 Like

You’ve never seen a jar of pesto? Fucking hell Ambrose, they’re only a few euro down in the supermarket. Would you never be tempted to try something other than bacon and cabbage done in the pressure cooker?

2 Likes

He loves his bacon and cabbage while staring at the carpet in his sitting room

Roaster alert

1 Like

Why would a vegan shit in a jar? Galway folk are weird as fuck.

South Galway mate.