Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I highly doubt that… the highlight of that chap’s year is two weeks in a mobile home in Wexford - I doubt he would attack a man that has travelled, lived, loved and dined all over the globe.

Would you get a decent Rioja in the Topaz?

1 Like

Mrs Spidey did the pastry - was handy enough. Filling was finely chopped mushrooms and onions.

2 Likes

Ah ffs will you stop. That’s way out of that cunt’s league. Emo or Applegreen would be more his level.

You’re own personal pastry chef, lovely hurling.
So a duxelles as @backinatracksuit asked. A bit messy to prepare but well worth it.

No, I’m pretty sure he is having a pop at you.

Why would I buy a Rioja in Topaz?

The pic covers one error - should have used parchment (had none) instead of tinfoil as it got a bit of a soggy bottom. Criminal not to serve it any other way - 45 degrees in the middle. Meat thermometer is key. Served with steamed greens, carrots and red wine gravy. Had some Malbec to wash it down - Don Aparo.

7 Likes

It’s lovely to see the standard being raised on this thread.

Again - Two weeks in a caravan in Wexford vs International jet setter - I don’t think anyone will pay much heed to this chap.

Thank fuck the fellas who used to wax lyrical about oven chips aren’t around anymore to see this.

4 Likes

Bit of roast pork tonight lads with garlic potatoes and mushrooms

6 Likes

I thought that was roadkill for a second

1 Like

thats an absolutely superb bit of grub

1 Like

Dreadful

Sigh

It was. I killed a square headed pig outside Kilmallock on the way home after the match on Sunday

You have a very roundabout way of driving home to Kilkenny.

1 Like

There’s a serious amount of timber in that pic.

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out what it all is, I assume there’s a floor in there somewhere but the two lats with the purple in the middle I’m not sure, is it a long table Mike? overall it’s better than the last effort, something for us to get stuck into anyway.

Question, how can skin on potatoes be ‘Garlic’?