Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

It Knorr packet sauce

If that’s the case he should be chased from this thread.

Steak and chips look great, the spinach looks like it could have been on a bit longer,

1 Like

Hake :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Oven chips alright and I’m afraid I took the easy option with the peppercorn sauce

Fucksake

Top notch presentation. Nice linen as well.
Thread back on track after the gobshite with his oven fries.

1 Like

I know

I apologise for the pepper sauce but not the oven chips

Where’s that from mate?
That’s a lovely looking plate of food. Is there a bit of lobster on there, hard to see on the phone.

Is 4 weetabix a lot? I’ve drawn some remarks from work colleagues of late for having 4 weetabix in the mornings… I’d ate 5 if I could fit another into the bowls they have here in the kitchen.

1 Like

4 weetabix is my usual breakfast on a workday. I have to shovel them in because they’re disgusting but they’re quite effective.

1 Like

Disgusting? wtf?

It’s a lot of processed wheat to be taking in during a single sitting. Can’t be good for you.

1 Like

2.5 would be my limit. 3 and the fuckers would be repeating on me all morning. Probably the best alternative to porridge when the mornings start to brighten up.

1 Like

I have to let them sit in the milk for over 5 minutes so I can swallow them without touching the sides of my mouth.

1 Like

Keeps me regular, pal.

Sign in @KinvarasPassion - A man that loves to comment on the sugar spike of various breakfasts

You’re a freak.

2 Likes

No wonder you are so edgy on here every morning.

1 Like