Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

From the work place bullying or high dose of fibre?

Are you being bullied Hun?

They are passing remarks on my dietary habits.

Tell them it keeps you regular, if they question you again, take a shit on their desk.

Overnight oats is the alternative to porridge.

Weetabix is well known in the diabetes community for being a hoor for spiking sugars.

You’ll get a lovely lift about 15 minutes after it glides past your villi and hits the bloodstream but once the fast acting sugars have been processed the lull kicks in. You’ll often meet lads wandering around the printer at 10am with a brain fogged expression on their face not knowing how they got there and where to go next.

Have a bowl of oats mate. I had slow cooked porridge this morning. It was simply unreal. Oats, almond milk, grated apple, few raisins and a spoon of cinnamon.

9 Likes

Almond milk :rollseyes:

You’re one of those fags??

On Weetabix - Rice Krispies had a medium level of sugar, while Weetabix was the only breakfast cereal that is specifically promoted to have a low level of sugar. The cereal highest in added sugar was Kellogg’s Frosties, which is 37% sugar.

You’re talking tripe, lad… I usually switch from porridge in the spring/summer months - A coffee 15 mins after weetabix does me right until lunch hour.

1 Like

Haven’t had Weetabix in ages but always enjoyed it with hot milk. Wouldn’t have much interest in eating it with cold milk.

A bowl of rice crispies are unrale if you’ve a hangover. Great before the buffet breakfast in a hotel the morning after a big roaster wedding

WTF??

You just turned my stomach you sick cunt.

I used to mash it all up and lob it in the microwave for 90 seconds.

Pure roaster behaviour

:mask:

You sick bastard.

Delicious kid.

We keep milk refrigerated for a reason.

2 Likes

Choco thinking just because it doesn’t have “sugar” in it its good for him. He thinks no sugar equals no sugar spike. The thick ignorant roaster has probably never even heard of the glycemic index :joy:

2 Likes

Choco never said any of that - he was responding to the diabetes comment but carry on.

KP -weetabix is well known for spiking blood sugar
Choco -weetabix doesn’t have any sugar you’re talking tripe

What a thick eejit :grinning:

1 Like

Youre seething because you’re another faggot who has almond and soya milk and i’ve called you out for it.

A bowl of half & half crispies and all bran sticks is a real roaster treat in a buffet breakfast

2 Likes

I’d have four weatabix most mornings as well pal. Don’t mind these flutes with up all night soaking oats in hippy juice.

2 Likes