Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Don’t forget the honey

Is the honey a bad job or? I’d be in grand form as long as I get minimum 7 hours sleep.

1 Like

The thread was created for lads that are Ravenous. That haute cuisine stuff needs to find a new home.

2 Likes

+1

This thread was sidetracked by a home made granola craze about a year ago and flourished under it for a while, I’ll need to get cracking on a fresh batch myself soon enough as the fucking weetabix is making me miserable in the mornings.

1 Like

@ironmoth’s last contribution to the thread.

1 Like

And a fine contribution it was.

:grin: oooft

He showed that cunt, so he did.

1 Like

Me.

It was savage

Jayses I’m only after the dinner and looking at that photo would nearly make me ate another one

1 Like

Any cunt making light of this thread will get the same.
Grub comes in all shapes sizes and flavours. This is an equal opportunities thread.

I’d say he’s a right fat bastard

Three weetabix with hot milk and honey if I’m having cereal at home. Porridge with honey if I have breakfast at work. Both are fine. Too many lads over thinking their food consumption; get out and exercise and live a little

Edit: threw a few flaxseed/sunflower & pumpkin seed mix on too, lovely :yum:

5 Likes

It’s what I have for breakfast every morning, 4 1/2 of them, with warm milk and a little bit of sugar and a mug of strong tae. Sometimes I throw in a few blueberries or strawberries with it. Apart from a digestive biscuit with me tae after dinner in the evening, I have no other overt sugar in my diet. Surprisingly, I’m perfectly healthy.
Incidentally, Sanitarium is based on the glorious NSW Central Coast. Though the company is owned by Seventh Day Adventists, but we’ll overlook that.

Gearing up here for my 4 biscuits … Ice cold milk … cup of joe for afters.

I use no sweetener with my bix tho. … Bar porridge, I can’t understand how lads need to kill cereal with sugar/honey.

Animals who eat breakfast at their desk in work, slurping and chewing like muldoon fucks and banging their spoons off the bowl probably take their shoes off and walk around airplanes on long haul flights. Breakfast should be eaten at home, in a canteen or in a cafe.

7 Likes

I only had 2 left so I mixed in a handful of cornflakes. Shoveled it down nicely in about 60 seconds and gave the mouth a decent rinse afterwards.
Didn’t you pack up caffeine or was that just in tribute to our Lords 40 days in the wilderness.

I stopped for 3 (three) weeks. It was easy. I’m back now.

And back at my desk post my 4 (four) weetabix.