Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Did you ate the albino tomato and lovingly prepared slice of cucumber? I hope to jaysus you didn’t go near those prawns, or anything they touched. Sorry Mac, that looks absolutely disgusting.

2 Likes

Sitting at my desk here, eating the first Mandarin Orange of the season from my own garden. It’s sweet and delicious.

3 Likes

Rack of pork with baby potatoes peas and mushrooms.

12 Likes

superb

2 Likes

That’s senior hurling on TFK mate, the meat looks lovely and juicy.

The missus did roast beef in the slow cooker the other night and it was surprisingly delicious, it was a bit of rolled brisket and was as tender as possible.

Would you have to brown it before slow cooking ?

Yes, I believe she seasoned and seared it all over at crazy heat before she popped it in for about 7 hours.

1 Like

I tell ya boss. I’m off for the rest of the week and said I’d make a go of it. 3 1/2 hours at 160. Two nice glasses of red wine thrown in on top of it. Mushrooms went in when I took the top off to brown it off. Kids and wife still licking their lips.

Vile

What’s this slow cooker job? Never heard of it

You were heading for a nice post there before that comment.

1 Like

The most average cut of beef will still be superb out of a Slow Cooker. A wonderful cooking piece in any kitchen.

2 Likes

Nothing else into the cooker with it?

You’ll be waiting a while for a reply mate.

1 Like

That pork looks beautiful mate, well done.

He can’t hear you mate, he’s dead.

That was sudden, bed of heaven to him.

3 dead today, a new TFK record.

Another facehop? Is @horsebox ok?

1 Like

Pubs to frequent thread, Dan Carter and backinhistackies gone as well. A day that will live in infamy, like Beal na Blath.