Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Guacamole mate

1 Like

oh yea, I was gone mad on that for a while, I have moved onto something else now, Iron Tablets, they are revolutionising my life

7 Likes

That looks delightful Chef, I’d ate all of that.

1 Like

Looks like the shit the HSE have to the journalists that went viral

Racist

How does this work pal? I need something new in my life

The mushy peas look great .

I was flagging a lot lately. There was something missing i felt. A loss of energy and focus. I had lost clarity of thought. I self diagnosed a lack of Iron after researching my symptoms. I started taking iron tablets two weeks ago and my life has changed in wonderful ways. I am full of life, brimming with positivety, energy and a “can do” attitude

3 Likes

No mushy peas allowed in my house mate, or the cunts that eat them.

You need ZINC, mate …

Try ZMA…

Iron deficiency is linked to ADHD. Are you calmer and more focused as well mate? I would suggest the epidemic of ADHD in kids is linked to the shit their parents feed them nowadays.

Mandelson .

How is zinc supposed to help with an iron deficiency? You really are clueless when it comes to anything scientific.

Self diagnosing is scientific is it??

Yes mate, if the person doing the diagnosing is well informed. I would imagine @Tassotti knows his body well.

I was driving myself into the ground. Lifting weights every day for 45 minutes, running 50 or 60 miles a week and the responsibility of being a thought leader and decision maker in a highly​ paced environment.

5 Likes

Over exercising is one of the primary reasons for iron deficiency.

1 Like

I want to be an ultra runner

Go shit in your hat…

Like all men the other side of 31, zinc is the magic ingredient, especially if leading an active life.

1 Like

It sounds like you have a zinc deficiency with your damaged taste buds (could also be the drugs). Are you going bald as well?