Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Sounds like you have an energy deficiency problem Tossy mate. Have you tried cocaine?

7 Likes

Sounds like you’re a cunt. Have you tried killing yourself?

The guac looks great. Hate the cunts that turn it into green mayo.

1 Like

Steady on there Brimmer.

In general I’m getting uncomfortable with the casual bullying of @glasagusban on here. He seems to be an easy target (and well able to brush it off mind you) but why don’t you aim a little higher

Brimmers is still seething since I undermined his babbling on about his fake drinking session for three days. He’s an odd case and not really worth paying any attention to @fran, I wouldn’t worry.

1 Like

Not easy at all…no siree…

6 Likes

@glasagusban is well able for @Brimmer_Bradley, bud

Celebrating the defeat and slaughter of a white army by a Mexican army mate? Odd for you but fair play all the same. Nothing better than seeing some guedos put in their place and made a head lighter.

I had some enchiladas there earlier myself.

1 Like

All my best mates are beaners and wops mate. White Americans by and large are boring as fuck.

3 Likes

thinly veiled “I cant get any white mates”

1 Like

Have you ever met a cracker from the states mate? Christ almighty they are the lamest human beings on the face of the earth.

2 Likes

What’s a cracker?

a whitey

A cracker?

A honky mate. Whitey.

It was originally a classist term originating from rich whites aimed at poor whites. However in 2017 you and I are both crackers.

I am in me bollox. I’m Irish - just because you live in a fantasy world and believe you’re in America fighting the injustice against blacks - walking around with your pants hanging off you and your jocks pulled up around your belly button, walking with a stagger/limp.

2 Likes

Post reported.

1 Like

I’m surprised you’re unaware that’s a socially illegal word for whites to use mate. You should get at least a day’s ban.

1 Like

I don’t use the word - Certain sections of black people do and refer to each other as nigger all the time - I can’t differentiate without using it, can I?