Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Bread, pig fat and cow’s blood … What kind of detox is this?

No

Did you try out Kappa Ya at all?

No lads, I limit myself to 3 meals a day.

Fucksake, how many meals do you think the man ates?

If pizza is your thing, try Monroe’s @Fagan_ODowd.

Pizza is for fucking roasters mate, no cunt goes to Galway to eat pizza, he lives in fucking Dublin.
Apologies @Fagan_ODowd I assumed you would have eaten more than two (2) meals in Galway, it was an innocent question.

How is pizza for roasters you gimp of a man… A roaster would be afraid of his life of a pizza.

And he said he ates 3 meals…

Well I assume he got his breakfast in whatever 5 star gaff he was lodged in.
Fucking roasters cant get enough of pizzas you flute, it’s cheese and bread with a bit of ketchup style sauce, they go fucking mental for it, what say the roasters of TFK?

Do you even know what a roaster is, you ape of a man.

There is fuck all wrong with a good pizza you try hard gimp… Not enough hipster value for you I suppose… If some cunt was flogging it out the back of a van using Himalayan goats cheese blessed by the Dalai Lama and charging 20notes a slice you’d be raving about it.

19 Likes

Pizza is a universal food lads

The definition of roaster has gotten quite loose around here I’ll grant you but fucking hell mate, Pizza. :grinning:
Pizza is the true roasters nod to modernity, don’t be prickacting.
In saying that I’ve never had your precious Monroes Pizza, best I’ve had in the last couple of years was in Midleton.

And there’s nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

The pizza in Dough Bros was always great tack.

You’re seething here because no one will acknowledge your recommendation… You’re making a holy show of yourself.

1 Like

The ultimate roaster meal. Anything else can be argued over except the above

2 Likes

4 star in fact. The Radisson. I think the G is the only 5 star in Galway City and it’s only for wankers who’d pay over the odds to stay in an inconvenient location in a retail park.

6 Likes

The radisson is lovely, is that Japanese restaurant still on top.

It’s a grand hotel but the lifts are a scourge. Too few of them and then they make them so complicated that the yanks can’t use them

I saw a Yank fly into a rage last night because a muslim looking lad wanted to charge him for a plastic bag, just off the plane from Shannon I’d say, thought your man was playing him for a cunt, what the thick fucker had could have been held in one hand.

My Mrs is from the city and she loves a pizza. She may be married to a roaster but she sure ain’t a roaster herself. As @iron_mike succinctly put it, a supermacs snack box (or indeed any supermacs food, especially if laced with curry sauce) is peak roaster cuisine, along with carvery and B&C.

I actually had a Supermacs snack box in Mallow the other day at 2(TWO) .30pm. I was stone cold sober and in my roaster element. I also ate 6 (SIX) slices of pizza later that night.

4 Likes