Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

You were asked about decent pizza places in Ireland and decided to run down Limerick in a piss poor attempt to rile Limerick posters. You’re even explaining yourself to me ffs…

There’s no explaining to you mate.

Pizza is not roaster food. Pizza would be more of a urban thing. On the list of roaster foods pizza would do well to make the top 50

4 Likes

You getting a dig in at poor aul Gino and you often eating fast al’s pizza. You couldn’t make it up @ChocolateMice

+1

Many roasters would be suspicious of things like pizza and even lasagne. No potato, no
Party.

3 Likes

So Cork has the best pizza in Ireland says Cork man … You even described it as shit hot … high praise indeed considering 12 hrs ago pizza was only ‘cheese and bread with a bit of ketchup style sauce’ - and ‘is for fucking roasters mate’

Fast Al’s is better pizza in fairness mate, but I don’t want to divert the conversation for fear that @ChocolateMice will have a fanny haemorrhage

There’s a decent place for pizza in Cork (I think it’s on douglas street) but fast als is only a place where you’d go after a few pints for a few greasy slices

2 Likes

You’re on the money now…

Roasters debating the merits of Irish pizza - you couldn’t make this shit up

1 Like

And me, don’t forget to include me in there…

1 Like

Do they do a nice Hawaiian pizza? Myself and @ChocolateMice love a good Hawaiian

Don’t get him started :joy::joy::joy:

You’re an honorary roaster

The bollox that created that abomination died yesterday…

I’d say you’d have been partial to the old Celtic meal deal from Apache pizza back in the day, mate? I often got it, unreal value so it was. It was their biggest pizza (20" or more) with 3-4 toppings, wedges, garlic bread and two cans of pop for possibly €15 or something.

Sounds unrale. You’d nearly have enough for two people in that…nearly

The Celtic meal deal got our college house through some poverty stricken days

huh?

Would you not have a bit of mash with lasagne?

You’d get it if you were badly hungover and feeling “Ravenous”. I’d tackle it with one of the lads, you couldn’t eat it on your own in one go.