Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I still do a few bits when the mood takes me.

6 Likes

Ah I see. Da bitches be crazy, bro.

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth

Great to log in there and get a nice reply award for this

cc @backinatracksuit

2 Likes

I just gave you number 10 buddy

Very gratefully appreciated, mate…

:clap::clap:

In fairness someone saying only roasters eat pizza is probably the strangest comment I’ve heard in my time on here, and there’s been quite a few

11 Likes

Himalayan goats cheese blessed by the Dalai Lama

:laughing:

1 Like

Top notch pizza is hard to find but also hard to beat.

1 Like

The best way to be

It was a noble post.

1 Like

That would be strange alright, I thought that a lad trying to tell us that a roaster would be afraid of pizza was a bit odd myself.

Where is this supposedly great pizza place in Midleton?

I’d say it’s San Marco on the Cork end of the Main street.

7/10 at best mate. Don’t they have any decent pizza places in Ireland at all?

They do, Monroes in Galway.

1 Like

I haven’t tried them all mate but I’ve had plenty, I thought San Marco was top top class, the real deal.
Plenty of decent pizza places in Ireland now, a far cry from 20 years ago when the international chains were really as good as it got, there’s a bogstandard place in Limerick called Papa Gino’s that the locals go mad for because it stood out as a bit different back in the day.

1 Like

I don’t think he asked about bogstandard? I can’t see why you’d even bring it up unless it was an attempt to get a little dig in at Limerick posters like @TreatyStones, @Julio_Geordio and @caulifloweredneanderthal.

Jesus mate, you’re like someone on the rag.
I live in Limerick as you well know, he asked about pizza in Ireland, I have very limited expertise but gave him an honest answer.
San Marco in Midleton is shit hot, I’d often get a couple of slices of fast al’s if I’m out in Cork.