Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Is this some sort of snowflake rapper phrase?

1 Like

Snowflake rapper?

Had some wonderful Indian food last night in a small family run place. Lamb Rogan Josh, Chicken Vindaloo, Lamb Korma and a butter chicken for the faint at heart. Indian food prepared by people who know what they are doing in the kitchen is hard to beat.

2 Likes

Have you tried it? Eating it, not drizzling it to the dog.

No I haven’t, what I’m saying is I don’t like the sound of it, I think it sounds rotten, that’s basically the thrust of my point here.

Food isn’t judged on how it sounds.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Did you pick up the steak and eggs habit in Boston? The finest of hangover food.

How do you pick something off a menu, throw a dart?

Nah mate, haven’t been to Boston for more than a few days, spent plenty of time in NY diners though, steak, eggs and home fries :yum:

1 Like

No mate, I listen to it :joy:

Crab meat salad:

12 Likes

I find crab meat to be extremely overrated.

2 Likes

I don’t like it, but that looks delightful and I’ve given it a like.

Like anything, you like it or you don’t, I love the claw meat, the rest needs to be properly seasoned/flavoured but that feed looks splendid

6 oysters and a lovely feed of Dover Sole there.

1 Like

Ditto - very bland.

There’s something seriously wrong with people’s taste buds if they don’t enjoy freshly steamed crab with a lashing of garlic butter.

2 Likes

Your dungeness is superior to what we have over here in fairness. But I adore crab claws if you get them right, most places are cooking them frozen from a wholesalers bag.

1 Like

Would you get a better class of oyster on the mainland?