Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Great news, I look forward to your 100% impartial rulings,

Surely the way to go post-brexit.

surprisingly enough @anon7035031 being the adjudicator here is the best thing that happened this thread

You have my 100% loyalty

3 Likes

Jesus fuck the guy was applauding a Google image fry up and he can’t fucking spell lustre.

I’m not having this.

4 Likes

that was before he became the adjudicator - don’t let your bias turn you against the great man

& 1
He has previous in destroying threads too. Ban the cunt.

He also heaped praise on a bone dry looking chicken stir fry with a tin of sweet corn fucked on top of it.

Don’t you start.

:astonished:

Ah, the biggest coward on the internet has crawled out of his little rat hole with his little spendly legs.

3 Likes

Roast Pork fillet on a bed of mash with deep fried black pudding & shredded apple bon bon and apple sauce.

5 Likes

Ouch.

What kind of a creep goes to the effort of that presentation to impress a few lads on the internet? Your cutlery is awful too

3 Likes

Is that a plastic green fork?

I’d ate that, but I couldn’t be putting up with the Fisher Price cutlery

OK, so this is the ravenous thread, not the still life thread. 1/10.

2 Likes

Unreal… You’ll get a few savages from Tipp on trying to belittle that effort but just remember, if it ain’t deep fried from a deli they’ll not understand it…

What’s wrong with your cutlery?

Yeah, I have a two year old daughter. Is that OK?

2 Likes

It was to impress my family. They are important to me. I threw it up because that’s what people do on this thread. Does it make you feel a bit insecure?

6 Likes

How do you prepare the sauce mate?
I’ve a bottle of calvados for years that I use for pork sauces, great with scallops as well