Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

That’s just a bit of beef stock added to the juices on the pan after searing and a bit of cornflour. Forgive my ignorance, what’s calvados?

You should probably give her a plastic knife too, mate.

That’s a cuntish mess of a dinner that goes against the spirit of this thread. Where’s your veg you cunt? Your pretentious prick acting had you sacrifice some basic greens for a fucking ‘apple bonbon’. Go way you fucking bollocks and fuck off for yourself.

9 Likes

" on a bed of mash". Fffs. I’ve seen it all now

That’s the prep area, the knife was for slicing the pork and I’m no mate of yours.

apple brandy

Hand shandy.

Ah, the biggest coward on the internet. Hard luck a few weeks ago.

Your counter is absolutely filthy. @iron_mike 's house is cleaner.

1 Like

It normally gets a bit messy when cooking. You wouldn’t know when all you do is open a few tins.

I detest you…but that made me lol for a few minutes…you cunt.

It’s very noticeable the cunt is sneaking around on threads where he thinks he won’t be noticed.

3 Likes

This forum is gone to fuck. The Galway lads are killing all banter and proper spiteful arguments.
Action needs to be taken sooner rather than later. Ban the Galway thread killers.

You have the Brimmer giving you likes. You’re on fire.

I don’t mind galway lads but they can fuck off with their apple bonbons of a Thursday night.

Black pudding & shredded Apple :wink:

The lonely singletons get very exercised about any hint of mess in a house with children, odd odd behaviour.

3 Likes

Ironmoth is grand but the other two dum dums actually make me a little depressed with the same old shite day in day out. I gave up enjaging with them and they still follow me around like love sick puppies.
I wish they either die in a horrible shameful way or maybe just leave the forum.

Did someone edit the photo?

Don’t even bother Harry. Ignore them and there’s a better chance they’ll go away.