Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Midnight breakfast

5 Likes

I’d ate that, it sounds smashing. I see the insecure guys are having a go at you mate, which is terribly twee. More interested in your cutlery and a few crumbs on the benchtop rather than the most important part - the flavour. This dish sounds like it had it in spades. The pork looks like it was done to perfection. It was a quirky and original dish. A pleasant change from lads posting pictures of a fry up and longing for likes. A fry up ffs.
Well done mate.

5 Likes

I’d say that rasher was like eating cardboard. The tomatoes are not cooked and a waffle. A waffle ffs.
The puddings look nice though and appear to be cooked to perfection and not too dry, kudos for that. An egg or two and some mushrooms wouldn’t have gone astray. Poor effort, up your fucking game.

4 Likes

No, sorry, Rashers, terrible. Not sure what that red gloop in the middle is, the worlds smallest egg and you haven’t buttered the toast. The sausages look alright. The chips look like a chip version of @bandage , limp wristed and insipid.

2 Likes

Looks a bit dry, could do with some juice. Other than that, fantastic, the sweetcorn a great addition. Top marks for presentation (though I think concentrating on the presentation is a little bit overdone here), that plate is smashing, though a fucker to wash I’d say. Nice table.

1 Like

I think @fran 's already covered this.

This is a lot better, though the microwave killed egg looks like rubber. I’m a big advocate of baked beans in a fry up. Could do with some sausages.

Mother of jesus, that is fucking outstanding.

2 Likes

I’d definitely fucking ate that. That looks like all my dreams come true on a Sunday morning.

Do you actually think he made it?

1 Like

Senior Hurling on this thread now mate.

Google job.

1 Like

Fucksake.

1 Like

Course not, is that a prerequisite on this thread?

So why are Junior B’s playing here?

There’s been no discipline up to now.

It’s not nice to wake up to a gratuitous insult like this.

Are you running the show now? It needs a stern hand this thread. I’m happy to drop in from time to time and hand out a few beatings, I won’t suffer fools lightly. But I’m happy to leave the day to day operational business up to yourself.

Morning Bandage.

It sounds very much like you’re nominating yourself as a backseat adjudicator here. I know I don’t have to remind you of a similar fiasco we had in the Celeb spotting thread which led to multiple infraction notices in mid '16. We do not want a return to those dark days.