Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I am merely offering my support. Does this thread need an official adjudicator? I am thrilled that my intervention has opened up that conversation.
How late did you stay in work after last night?

Of course we do.

Sorry Bandage, it was uncalled for and just being mischevious. I regard you as a man of steel, as you have demonstrated on numerous occasions when administering disciplinary action on this forum. Happy Friday.

3 bottles/9ish…Mrs Nwoko had a work function so shared a cab home. Wonderful beers, the old 4 Pines.

Ah lovely. I had a 6 pack of James Squire Hop Thief last Saturday. Lovely stuff, but I wouldn’t buy a case of it. A case of Coopers Pale Ale awaits me at home, the old reliable and $45 a pop, can’t bate it.

1 Like

Yes

Oh, fair enough. Have you outlined what your expectations are, the qualifications that will result in favourable reviews, a manifesto of sorts illustrating the direction you want to see the thread taking?

We go live today lads.

Breakfast of champions

3 Likes

What is that?

back to your best KP

2 Likes

Up the ra.

1 Like

That waffle is perfection.

I always respect a man that can eat well at midnight

2 Likes

Is that going to the Lab in UCHG? Get well soon, mate.

3 Likes

as the mans says, I’ll have a good start in the morning with the breakfast ate already the night before

4 Likes

Makes sense.i might introduce a night fry into my morning routine

2 Likes

You can’t loose, your will notice increased energy levels immediately

1 Like

That’d play havoc with my regular 10am bowel movements. I can set my watch to the rumble.

if i don’t have 2 shites within 15 minutes of getting up, I know I am in serious trouble for the day

3 Likes

Morning, guys. I just got a fit of the giggles thinking of the scenes on this thread last night.

2 Likes