Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Yeah, the skin colour was a bit pale, but too much lemon juice perhaps…

You have it down to a fine art. You can always wait til they’ve just finished serving it up and then say, “sure you could throw on another few spuds as well”, just at the end, they couldn’t say no and you’re away in a hack.

1 Like

That’s good atein.

1 Like

I forgot to put the tomatoes in the oven with the rest to be honest, and the leaves just needed to get ate or they’d be gone in the bin. I went for 5 sausages, 5 pieces of pudding and three eggs in the end. I’m just home from a feed of pints after Croke park and it kept me going til now, and I have the vindaloo and rice already cooked to throw into the microwave. I’m on fire today.

If I threw up shit dinners, had a filthy kitchen, wasted money on trainers and had a gaff like Steptoe’s yard I’d expect her to leave me…your Missus must have low standards.

Blah blah blah,
The king of cliche, is that how to be ‘relevant’

Please keep posting more, mate.

2 Likes

That’s a fried egg.

Welcome to two days ago.

I’d just like to stress the point.

We’ve already decided it was a poached egg that got a little singed.

That looks smashing.

You were going to put the leaves in the bin? Seriously, are you blokes still throwing perfectly good kitchen scraps in a bin to go into landfill and create methane? Get yourself a compost maker or better still, a worm farm. Throwing vegetable scraps in a bin, that’s disgraceful carry on. The fry up looked brilliant btw mate.

I’m not sure about that chicken, was it cooked?

That looks fucking sensational. Nice bit of crackling, what was the sauce? Would you ever do a Yorkshire pudding with it?

Brown bin for compost, relax.

“A worm farm”

:rofl:

Thats the Sunday roast from Ganley’s mate, fucking sensational. The rib of beef is unreal
Proper home cooked food and plenty of it

1 Like

Spot on. Or go “would you fire a few chips in as well”.

The one on Saturday said what do you want with it. I said “whatever you got…and plenty of it”, all with a cheeky smile. She wasn’t shy in fairness to her.

Top class work @Fitzy. The thread doesn’t need an adjudicator but just someone to give lads a gentle push in the right direction.

Well done, pal.

1 Like