Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Surely nobody has that many usernames here?

Maybe some people do.

Maybe some people do

6 Likes

I was just being flippent bud. I only have it in cereal these days, back in the day though I had many a pint of bainne with the dinner.

delighted to give that the magical 10

1 Like

Talks of our local deli counter closing early tomorrow due to the storm !!!
Can you reheat chicken rolls ??? :flushed::astonished::cry::thinking:

Work away pal. It does reactive the antibiotics I’m told which can give nasty penicillin tang but aside from that I’d say you could work away.

Few marinaded pork shoulder steaks, sweet potato, baked apples and stir fried cabbage and leek with orange zest and juice.

11 Likes

Except for the cabbage I’d ate that.

I’m not a fan of cabbage at all, boiled cabbage disgusts me, but this stuff is unreal. Stir fry it with a leek, throw in the zest of an orange, squeeze in the juice of the orange at the end. Try it Horsey, a whole new world.

1 Like

I love any cabbage but you are spot on, stir fried cabbage is a different beast.

Stuffed mushrooms with goats cheese, potato bravas and Iberian pork cheek slow cooked in red wine for dinner tonight… I’m fucking wrecked from all this eating… Can’t wait to get home and back to normal.

1 Like

You must be the size of a bus at this stage.

Near enough the size of tassotti at this stage pal… Been great tho.

The bottle of red to myself and the two G & Ts post dinner every night add up.

1 Like

You need to switch princess to red mate, half a bottle a night is optimal drinking (after a few cocktails).

:rollseyes:
Encouraging drinking while pregnant?

1 Like

:fearful:

He drinks himself into a stupor most evenings and has recently been hospitalised due to his drink problem. Will you stop fucking encouraging him, the man needs help.

1 Like

I’m encouraging him to cut back mate, which is about the best he can do.

1 Like