Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

spud and cauliflower curry, with 3 free range eggs in it, Mrs Tassotti will be in for a rough night tonight

3 Likes

In an attempt to lift the quality, rack of lamb with homemade sauce (to exclude the lazy cunts), squash, asparagus and onions, and a few compulsory roast potatoes.

5 Likes

Is Miyazaki the place with the emperor of Japans chef @gilgamboa? I ate there during the week. Weird place, very nice grub though in fairness.

The very one. Havent been in a while someone told me it was closed for renovations so not sure what he has done with the place. Was a tiny spot befoee anyway

Would there be much lamb in America @anon7035031 ? I don’t ever recall seeing a sheep in my travels in the US

1 Like

Only seating for 6 all on high stools up against the wall. Wasn’t too bad when we got in but when we left there were 8 people standing behind us waiting for someone to finish, basically looking over your shoulder. Not exactly the place for a nice relaxing meal. I’d hate to see it on a Saturday night. Your man is doing well though, only 6 options for dinner (a few noddle bowls and starters as well) so costs are rock bottom and the take away was flying out the door while we were there.

He’s opening a proper fine dining restaurant, that place was always meant as a takeaway, you’d be haunted to get a seat in there if you were in company, lucky enough to get one by yourself.

Most of the lamb in stores is Australian or New Zealand. US lamb is grotesque unless from a smaller farm. We are lucky here as we have Sonoma county nearby which has excellent lamb but expensive. Well before it all burned down recently.

1 Like

Tea time of a Friday

12 Likes

I couldn’t do with that right now.

That looks lovely. Only thing is I’m only in the door. The wife has ordered a Chinese and I’m too tired to eat it.

6 Likes

Sorry for your troubles

Was it Bobbys turn to get the tea

3 Likes

I’d ate that.

It savage. Bobby is sitting here waiting for the ends of a sausage. There won’t be any ends Bobby.

11 Likes

A lovely bit of grub that I’d ate myself. It will drive a few lads demented too which is a bonus.

6 Likes

A lovely Friday night feed. I’ll be having something similar shortly

1 Like

Proper grubbing

A fried egg would have made that a masterpiece.

Beans on toast with a cup of coffee.