Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

5 Likes

Hooters :rofl:

The clams are nice there.

Are you booking two seats on the plane for yourself?

1 Like

Hooters — Pure roaster carry on from a lad in his 40s

1 Like

I’m going to fucking explode here. I must have put on a stone in 2 days. I was down in Katz deli there and got 1.5 kilo of meat in a sandwich

9 Likes

Christ, are you walking around in your sandals with your gut handing out the end of your I :heart: NY t shirt

Dont lose your ticket :wink:

1 Like

Reminds me of the one and only time I ever made it into Carnegie Deli, now sadly closed.

Have you gone for a steak yet? Was in Smith and Wollensky’s the last time I was in NYC, steak was great, but the service was very NY practically threw it at me…

You think a lad who ran a Marathon two weeks ago has a gut hanging out under his shirt?

1 Like

Yes mate, pretend marathons don’t do much for the waistline and the shit diet will have him as fat as a fool

13 marathons this year and a ultra just to clarify the situation

4 Likes

Their not called marathons anymore pal. They are called Snickers these days.

4 Likes

You must have some deep seated psychological issues.

That’s a serious sandwich. How do I know?
It’s driving lads demented,that’s how I know.

4 Likes

@Tassotti has the insecure snowflake queens dancing once again. That’s why he’s the king.

1 Like

You’re an inspiration.

Rather than trying to knock you down some of the lads around here would do well to take heade of these achievements and take a good look at themselves in the mirror.

3 Likes

@Tassotti already holds a mirror up to them, and they don’t like what they see. Not one bit.

1 Like

An imaginary construct on the internet is the King to you?? :rofl:

At least you acknowledge you’re a queen.

1 Like

Do I?
Bizarre comment but totally expected from an internet lifer who worships at the altar of the imagined one :rofl: