Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Slow Cooker Beef. Roast potatoes and all the rest. The gravy will be outstanding.

1 Like

Top to bottom - kimchi pancake, seafood noodle stew and jajongmyeon (black bean noodles). There was also a passable sweet and sour pork dish. The pancake and black bean noodles were fantastic.

Tbh it’s only my fourth time having Korean as its very expensive in Singapore and the taste will probably be inauthentic. Same for Japanese. Huge selection of cuisine over here but quality wise you need to be told where to go.

As an aside, Korean fried chicken is the greatest junk food ever created. Christmas it’s incredible.

So you love KFC,outstanding.

I’m not sure if that was a joke mate but Kentucky Fried Chicken is disgusting.

KoreanFriedChicken

1 Like

That’s smashing looking. Are the chips homemade and would you have happened to do them in an air fryer?

They are home made oven chips. I own neither an air fryer or a deep fat fryer.

2 Likes

Chicken :rofl:

You would think a “rights” campaigner like yourself would boycott the cuisine of a country that slaughters several hundred thousand dogs a year by electrocution, hanging and beating their skulls in.

Oven chips are shit compared to properly made deep fried chips.

1 Like

Vietnamese chicken curry about to go into the slow cooker. Onions, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, curry powder, coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce, carrots, sweet potatoes, with lemongrass and Thai basil from the garden.

4 Likes

Or a toilet bowl during the fleadh in Ennis

10 Likes

Madarse curry

I’ve had a rough day with the hangover, just got ravenous and whipped this up in minutes

1 Like

The top thing is an egg, then some bread, I’m lost after that

2 Likes

Dairygold :roll_eyes:

Real butter cannot be substituted

4 Likes

Fancy chili beans and fillet steak mate, bread was a brioche loaf that a neighbour baked and dropped in on Friday.

What an odd post. Trying way too hard.

A word of advice mate as you have a few days before the big day. Pick up a block of James Whelans beef dripping and use it as the oil for the chips in the air fryer, cut off a small chunk and pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds before you toss the raw potato in it. I think most supermarkets do it now.

1 Like

Absolutely no messin’ around tonight, lads.

10 Likes