Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Your

I did lovely duck breasts earlier.
The highlight was a sauce made with stock, honey, soy, rice wine, tomato puree, lime juice and ginger.

1 Like

Sounds delicious. I had duck buns out last night with plum sauce. They were incredible.

@Vilbox on fire

1 Like

Yes I’m on fire.

He’s destroying all the Muldoons on here.

1 Like

All the backslapping as they throw up pictures of their slop ruined by a few choice remarks

(a) I can’t cook and (b) it’s supposed to be every day family cooking, as stated in the post.

If you stick around here long enough, we’ll teach you to cook pal.

Birthday dinner. Anza in San Fran, Japanese American. Wagyu beef seared on a sizzling hot lava rock. Now that’s tapas.

1 Like

Flat iron steak with wasabi mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts and a ginger lemongrass sauce.

2 Likes

Whats the yoke top left looks like a shiny bit of turf

Edit. Its a fucking container for the sauce :joy:

1 Like

You are a complete and total bullshitter. Your disgusting discoloured slop is taken straight from a silly way to present food catalogue. You have exposed yourself as the complete and utter total bullshitter food posting fraudster. Next you’ll be telling us you’re Japanese.

3 Likes

Flat iron steak is a terrible cut. You’d want a mouth of teeth like Jaws to eat it.

Ooooft.

Is something the matter with you?

About time this Copy & Paste merchant was called out. :clap:

Would you believe he runs away when things get tough?

Jaws was not a real person. Richard Kiel was the actor who played Jaws in Bond movies, Richard died in September 2014, rip. Keep it real.

I was thinking of the shark.

15 Likes

I thought you might reply with that idiotic line. Keep it real chump, sharks eating flatiron stakes:roll_eyes: .