Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

forget about it.

Good call.

You have some neck posting this stuff up on the internet.

The first bloodied nose for @Vilbox, he’ll rebound from this no doubt.

the forum elders taking an awful pasting here

1 Like

Is it not a bit early for the crack pipe?

1 Like

The only thing that runs around here is the slurry coming out of your various orifices. Fuck off out of this nobel thread, you contribute nothing.

Noble

2 Likes

There’s no prizes handed out for spelling on here

1 Like

There’s even no penalty for posting up crap food, we are a very welcoming crowd.

Don’t know where you’ve had it, but with the connective tissue removed and from a good source, it’s arguably the best flavored steak. Obviously not melt in your mouth like s fillet.

Lidl do a passable bit of flat iron, I’ve only had it a couple of times but it’s not bad at all, @Fagan_ODowd’s false teeth might have trouble but I found it quite tender, similar to sirloin

1 Like

Close your squeely bitch hole you stupid Cork gay rapist!!! Never in my life have I read such fanny twaddling wannbe pissant puke rhetoric, passable flatirons, did you ever hear anything like it. Fucking idiot.

4 Likes

I must say this illbox character is a great addition

3 Likes

hi @Brimmer_Bradley

Absolutely, but unfortunately he’ll burn himself out soon

Naw, Brimmer is a hopeless wum.

I’m off between now and the new year, save for a few half days I’ll do next week. I got a nice little treat when I called into my mothers around lunch time.

12 Likes

Lovely. Ireland is a great little country, off for the bones of a month and mammy making fry ups every day.

3 Likes

@Chucks_Nwoko a fair better effort than mammy Chucks produced last week.

1 Like