Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

He may well do so, but I’ve a horrible feeling you will continue to bore us all to death slowly.

1 Like

You are off for three fucking weeks? Jokeshop country.

Eh, didnt you read, he’s “working” a few half days mate. Go easy, sometimes there’s not the work to go around for all these shelf stackers. Hopefully he’ll pick up a few bob in the bookies to get him over the holidays.

1 Like

What’s the story over there?
Do you get to leave the sweatshop an hour early on Christmas day?

1 Like

No mate, I have Christmas Day off. And New Year’s Day. And that’s it.

No wonder you’re so bitter

Why is that a joke shop?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: dear god. And you slating Ireland?!

Ffffffs

Not my fault some countries understand work ethic mate.

isent it true that when you lived in oireland you wouldnt fucking work to warm yourself.

The top 10 list of productive countries (GDP divided by hours worked) is below:

1. Luxembourg

1643 average annual hours with £45.71 hourly productivity.

1. Norway

1427 average annual hours with £36.36 hourly productivity.

1. Australia

1664.2 average annual hours with £29.81 hourly productivity.

1. Switzerland

1568.2 average annual hours with £28.35 hourly productivity.

1. Netherlands

1425 average annual hours with £28.35 hourly productivity.

1. Germany

1371 average annual hours with £25.95 hourly productivity.

1. Denmark

1436 average annual hours with £24.14 hourly productivity.

1. United States

1789 average annual hours with £23.66 hourly productivity.

1. Ireland

1821.26 average annual hours with £23.12 hourly productivity.

1. Sweden

1609 average annual hours with £22.58 hourly productivity.

1. United Kingdom

1677 average annual hours with £18.64 hourly productivity.

Oooooft.

@Turenne thinking that working all the hours on the earth is a virtue is sad, especially in light of his new family status, he should reevaluate.

4 Likes

That’s nice mate. Smark is still a lazy fat cunt who spends his ample free time sitting on his hole drinking heineken and watching sky sports. And he is hardly the only one doing that back home.

Theres one fella on here constantly putting up pictures of big feeds of shite food and drink and it’s not smark.

4 Likes

You understand that (a) I’m a teacher, I can’t just take three weeks off whenever I like, (b) I don’t live in a Christian country, and Christmas isn’t a big deal over here and ( c ) that I actually enjoy my job? Or are you so parochial and poorly-travelled that you see everything from your narrow paddy perspective?

Sure its hardly my fault I don’t go out alone.

I’m sure you and yours will still have a lovely Christmas Day mate. Don’t mind them.

Dont stay much longer out there now, a child needs to grow up in a strong family environment.

https://youtu.be/Pj8e770Qq10
@Turenne teaching his class.

What has any of that got to do with your negative and bitter attitude to someone taking annual leave?

You do understand Smark is probably just using his regular annual leave allowance and is fully entitled to take a few weeks off at Christmas ?

2 Likes