Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

@KinvarasPassion would be more frugal than poor I’d guess

1 Like

He’s a poor west of Ireland farmer. Sure they haven’t the bob the farmers. There’s no money in it for the craturs.

4 Likes

I got fuscos there, quarter pounder meal, 2 battered sausages and a portion of 6 chicken nuggets.

Serious ateing…washed down with a bottle of 7up.

6 Likes

I had cod goujons and chips from Beshoffs in Howth just there. Very nice.

3 Likes

That’s good ating

2 Likes

Delish!

1 Like

Give me that with a few rashers, mashed spuds and butter…

1 Like

I’ve arrived in a bit pissed but I quickly made a bit of a Burmese curry there. Just boiled off the water threw in a bit of spice and she was ready to go! Easier than toast I suppose

10 Likes

We’ll see how you get on with the chilli lamb tomorrow mate, it’s a big step up.

1 Like

I work throughout the summer mate. Anyway enjoy your Christmas off.

Made some Taiwanese tomato and egg soup there plus chicken, mushroom and bok choy.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t give that to a dog.

3 Likes

Stick to the teaching

3 Likes

That’s more like it.

1 Like

Cheers mate. It actually ended up looking like it should, but I can work on the soup part.

Thinking of doing bangers and mash next week, anyone have a good red onion gravy sauce?

Red onion? Ive, an old Irish recipe, t’was given to me one Stephens Day when everyone was sick of turkey…

Now it’s beautiful but it takes a bit of care and a few days resting. This isn’t the ex stockbroker @anon7035031 crap, limericks answer to Gordon Ramsey…came home last year and ate in every shit restaurant he could find.

I want to give it to you but I wouldn’t do it to you. You’ve only Christmas Day off, you’d drive yourself mad trying to make it.

6 Likes

I’m from Galway, you thick nordie cunt.

I know that but, and I’m not going back on posts, I thought you were eating shit in some Limerick eateries last Christmas when you had a nightmare!

I guess your trying to forget that episode which culminated in the Nogra Coup…or attempted coup.

4 Likes

The coup was a success mate. The Nogra have complete power over TFK, and could press the red button at any time of their choosing.

1 Like

Fact. He regularly looks down his nose at unemployed posters too