Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Bro, you’re fucked, you may as well give up and accept your new life as a fat cunt.

2 Likes

No. Tomorrow is a new dawn*

*12 hour day ahead of me tomorrow so not a new dawn

Wowza

Is that a lamb shank?

Its well lubricated and it’s clitoris is stimulated, whatever it is.

I’d say the meat practically fell off the bone there.

Who delivered that to you?

It hasn’t been raped so.

Yes. I cooked two of them the night before. I ate the first one the night before and let this one sit for the evening, put it in the fridge when it was cool and then cooked it another bit yesterday. It was absolutely falling apart under the fork.

2 Likes

Have you told us what the fuck it is yet?

I love an aul shank, you know you’re into a good thing when it simply slips off the bone at the first touch.

Can you not see what it is ?

These kale, cucumber and apple ice pops are ultra refreshing after a long day at the office.

6 Likes

That looked smashing, what was on the plate with it, was it a fancy shop bought potato cake?

Finally a new fad.
I just remembered I had 3 of these this morning for breakfast, it has transformed my life in ways I never thought possible. The clarity of mind after the first 2 was unreal.

3 Likes

I’d ate that.

You faggot.

Rosti

Ah now. If the life partner says they’re a treat he can hardly disagree

Quite shocking, given the day we have just had, that not a single TFK member posted the dinner they made for their significant other / life partner. Irish males living up to their stereotype once again. Did ye manage a card lads?

1 Like