Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Jaysus they are cooked to shite as well so

Correct. It’s a surf and turf. This steak should be turfed out.

1 Like

What’s the weather like in Templeogue tonight?

I’ll be along to mark the contributions posted here when there are enough in. When I think the time is right. Carry on.

26.95 is pricey enough for that bit of grub. I wonder did he ask them to take the steak back?

I wonder did he have the scallops to start? They looked nice.

1 Like

I dont think @Spidey likes cauliflower so maybe not.

Cute as a fox in fairness out for the valentines dinner tonight wasnt getting stung with the pricey Wedn night menu

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

That was Sat night for the sister in laws 30th in Ratoath. Prawns and crab claws were the surf. Medium fillet steak with a charred crust. Delish.

2 Likes

where did ye go in Ratoath spidey?- the only restaurant i saw in that place was the cafe in tayto park

Jaysus they are selling lads burnt steak now and telling them they meant it.

3 Likes

Had 5 blueberry pancakes earlier with maple syrup and some fruit on the side - they were the smaller American style pancakes.

6 pancakes for breakfast (3eggs, banana, oats, coconut flour, chia seeds, baking powder, salt) topped with peanut butter, raspberries, blueberries and maple syrup.

1 Like

A great day to be alive.

1 Like

Fifty 50 mate above the auld stand. In no way Michelin but very good value for what they serve up. Worth popping into on the way back from tayto park but you’d need a booking.

1 Like

15 Likes

Oh Jesus :heart_eyes:

You wouldn’t bate eggs you cunt.

I’d say that sauce took 2 years off your life

I’ve been to the gym 3 times since Christmas. I’ve put on nearly a stone since start of December :disappointed_relieved:

Bro… Tomorrow is a new day. What’s done is done and not worth worrying about. Your future starts tomorrow.

2 Likes