Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I’m on the pinxtos trail this evening

Is the car alright?

Left it in Birdhill. That’s next week’s problem.

2 Likes

Christ above You’d be better off using that meat to re sole your shoes…

Leftover steak and baked potato and a bit of chicken with a bit of broccoli a few tomatoes a bit of black pudding and a cut of bread.

4 Likes

That’s a small portion for you, kid. Not feeling unwell I hope?

1 Like

Throw it all in the blender and see if it looks any better.

2 Likes

Why?
I’ve heard of different left overs but never steak.

Tomatoes cooked on the vine, that looks like a good meal, what make of black pudding?

1 Like

I know Horsey mate, I was trying to bulk it up with the pudding and the bread and the bit of veg. I should have thrown on a few beans as well, hindsight is 20/20 I suppose. I had a scelp of apple tart before the gym so hopefully I’ll be ok.

Steak leftover after family BBQ yesterday and clonakilty pudding.

2 Likes

There’s a fierce black pudding snobbery rearing it’s head in recent times. Anyone?

I wouldn’t call it snobbery

I think it’s offal anyway

3 Likes

It’s snobbery at it’s worst… There’s people going about now blowing about black pudding that would voided their rheum on it but a few years ago.

Black pudding is a superfood.

2 Likes

TFK was always a bastion of black pudding snobbery. There is so much good black pudding out there these days there is absolutely no reason for anyone to be eating that Denny muck. Also Clonakilty range of everything is the most overrated product on the shelves. The pudding is average and there’s more pork in my small toe than in their sausages

3 Likes

A great bunch of lads, the Basques

12 Likes

The clonakilty cult is pure snobbery. Your words should echo through time. The lidl black pudding wouldn’t see clonakilty in it’s road

Proud people. You did well to abandon the wheels

Guide me on black pudding lads, I’ve never been a fan but willing to try. Rudd’s white pudding would be my personal favourite.