Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Sounds lovely, pal. Bit early for dinner in Spain, no?

lovely bit of grub I cooked up yesterday.

that looks amazing, I love the salad

1 Like

What is it? Spag bol on the bottom??

Yes with kidney beans added as there meant to be very good for you.

Chocolatemice adds them to almost everything, fair play, what’s the thing with the leaves?

Rocket leaves mixed with a few lettuce leaves along with red onion and baby tomatoes. Also some homemade coleslaw.

The Italian in the George Hotel is probably the best value place to eat in Limerick at the moment. The grub is top notch with service to match it.

2 Likes

We ate there a few weeks ago, it was indeed very nice.

I googled it there. Is it ‘Da Vincenzos wine and food hall’ or a different place? I don’t really go for Italian grub. Is it not all breads, pizzas and pastas? That sort of thing? What would you recommend out of this place?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdN4uabr3Q6dsq0QNDLRIZpLS3a4tmF5I9K130QNAqVRRuFzvV

:sweat_smile:

the way you put that dish together was unreal, you must have really put a lot of thought into it, you certainly know your way around a kitchen in any case

Cheap delph

Possibly. It’s old but not that old.

delft

Square head

ouch

Same place alright, it’s fairly decent. I’ve only been in for lunch and always had pasta dishes, the lasagne is excellent and the carbonara was decent, kids got pizza the last time and it was only alright, they do fantastic chips with aioli if you fancy going semi roaster, wife had a nice risotto as well.
Definitely worth trying

3 Likes

An iphone box.wow