Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

That looks outstanding, think I’ll do something like that now tonight

Went for a fish curry with homegrown potatoes

4 Likes

Is that monkfish? A glorious flavor and texture when cooked properly.

They’d no monk today, I was hoping to do a similar thing to yours
Cod, Hake and a lovely fatty bit of salmon

1 Like

Pre match Chinese here.

5 Likes

The old gan bien suji doh at the bottom was one of my favourite dishes in China.

1 Like

It’s far from China you were raised

1 Like

Wo shi Beijingren peng yo

I had no idea.

Don’t sweat it. I was tfk’s Asia correspondent for 4 years before @bandage had me demoted and gave the gig to @turenne. It still annoys me.

1 Like

An appalling decision which smacked of the worst excesses of nepotism, hegemony, fakery and irresponsibility. The tureen must be overflowing

1 Like

I thought you’d pounce on the decision to appoint the same moderator as Scandanivan correspondent as corrupt at the time, but didn’t want to get involved in the saga.

Nordic sagas are tedious

2 Likes

I’d ate that. I’ve a pizza ordered here, but I still would.

1 Like

Some amount of grease there.

There is a restaurant called Bread and Bones just behind Mick Wallace 's Italian place on the quays. It serves something called monster kimchi fries. It’s chips,kimchi, pulled pork,steak and a fried egg. It is fucking unreal and everyone here should try it.

2 Likes

Passed that place a load of things and didn’t think it sounded great but I’m going to to go get that now (now after your review, I don’t mean immediately this moment).

1 Like

A chicken breast, garlic, bunch of spring onions, chillies, garlic, a few baby courgettes, a tin of black beans, a load of peas, a packet of Mexican
rice, lime juice and hot sauce. Unrayle!

5 Likes

Do it. I guarantee you will not regret it. It got me out of a poxy fight with Mrs J one night and we’d promised we’d go back at some stage. I’d say get there quick cos there’s fuck all people in it anytime I’ve ever passed it. Can’t believe it’s still open.

1 Like